The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
Please contact clearing house
23,500 EUR per week
16,500 EUR per week
Rates are Plus Expenses
Captain Only Rates:
WEEKLY CHARTER RATES
17.04 - 01.06 16,500 €
01.06 - 29.06 20,500 €
29.06 - 31.08 23,500 €
31.08 - 28.09 20,500 €
28.09 - 26.10 16,500 €
The price includes a week gulet rental, VAT, passenger insurance, full crew, 4 hours of AC, unlimited navigation, port taxes and marina fees, complete linen and towels including beach towels, bath robes and slippers, a tender with an outboard engine, the use of water sport equipment.
Half board (breakfast & lunch) 350 € per person per week
Full board (all meals) 600 € per person per week
All inclusive drinks 250 € per person per week
Soft drink package 125 € per person per week
Jet Ski - 100 Euro per hour
Additional Rate Details:
PLEASE NOTE ALL BOOKINGS EXPECT 01 TO 08 AUG 2020 HAVE BEEN POSTPONED TO 2021. WE HAVE STARTED TAKING THE BOOKINGS FOR THIS SUMMER. WE REQUIRE A 20% DEPOSIT TO SECURE THE WEEK AND THE REMAINING 80% BALANCE 3 WEEKS PRIOR DEPARTURE. THE CLIENTS WILL GET THEIR MONEY BACK IN FULL IF THE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE FOR THIS SUMMER.
Summer Operating Area: Croatia
Winter Base Port: Korcula
Winter Operating Area: Croatia