The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
Jenn Hart's Sample Menu
Menu adapted to each individual group’s preferences with an emphasis on sourcing local, fresh ingredients.
Dietary restrictions hapily integrated.
- Caramelized apple Belgian waffles with chantilly cream & freshly grated nutmeg
- Classic eggs benedict with black forest ham, homemade citrus hollandaise & served with homestyle roasted curry potatoes
- Country-style personalized omelette filled with yourfavourite ingredients
- Tortolan french toast made with toasted coconut, cream of coconutinfused egg bread, fried bananas & Virgin Island honey
(daily: fresh fruit platter, warm breads, juices, coffees, greek yogurts and bacon....lots of bacon)
- Bento Box with sesame crusted Ahi tuna served with pickled ginger,wasabi, tamari sauce, seaweed & calamari salads fresh local mango &papaya salsa
- Slow cooked pork burrito bowl loaded with black bean and corn salsa, quinoa, jack cheese, roasted red peppers & avocado dressing
- Lebanese donairs -marinated steak, homemade tahini & parsley sauces served in a toasted pita with cucumber, yoghurt & fresh dill
- Fish taco bar- locally caught panko crusted mahi -pile on grated beets, cabbage, mozzarella cheese, homemade salsa & yoghurt
- Pad Thai with sautéed chicken, shrimp fresh veggies, bean sprouts, cilantro, roasted peanuts & fresh lime
- Homemade sorbet duo- mango coconut and raspberry mint
- White chocolate and pistachio cookies served with milk and Bailey's
- Pomegranate Sorbet Parfait with lebneh, pomegranates
- Salted tahini chocolate chip cookies
- Charcuterie platter with deli meats, pate, assortment of international cheeses and crackers, fruit and olives
- Homemade spring rolls with sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Gourmet ground beef nachos with blue cheese sauce & sliced avocado
- California sushi rolls with wasabi and pickled ginger
- Fruit & nut stuffed grilled peppers with couscous & pomegranate
- Caprese salad with truffle balsamic glaze & fresh local basil
- Candied pecan, raspberry, arugula & goat cheese salad
- Pesto and ricotta bruschetta
- Korean beef lettuce wraps
- Grilled beef tenderloin with port cranberry reduction served with savoury scalloped potatoes & bbq’d asparagus
- Pan roasted Chilean sea bass with buttered mushrooms & eggplant served family style with wild rice
- Farm to table night- we will be visited at sea by the Good Moon Farm provisioning boat at which time the freshest local ingredients will be selected to concoct a delicious meal.
- Thai basil chicken curry with fresh local basil, red curry, chicken, shrimp, fresh peppers & coconut milk. Served with aromatic rice
- Caribbean BBQ fest- BBQ ribs, jerk chicken and local lobster served with mango avocado salsa and fried plantains
- Rosewater and vanilla bean creme brûlée
- Dark chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries & orange zest
- Sticky toffee pudding with home made vanilla almond ice cream
- Key lime pie made with whipped cream & ginger snap crust
- Caribbean banana cake with rum, chocolate & a broiled coconut topping
The captain and chef aim to please but more importantly, we aim to out do each other. Be a judge in our ongoing killer cocktail battle.
Currently in first place: Jenn with her -BVI MAI TAI
Darrel in close second with his Short & Sweet Island Ice-T
Runner up cocktails: The Perfect Margarita & Spiked White Wine Sangria