The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
|Start Date||End Date||Details|
|Jun 13, 2020||Jun 19, 2020||Booked: Split, Croatia to Dubrovnik, Croatia|
|Jun 20, 2020||Jun 26, 2020||Booked: Dubrovnik, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Jun 27, 2020||Jul 03, 2020||Booked: Split, Croatia to Dubrovnik, Croatia|
|Sep 05, 2020||Sep 11, 2020||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
19,200 EUR per week
15,200 EUR per week
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
Included in the price:
Accommodation on board, 4 crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board), bed linen (1X change during the week), towels (2X change during the week), fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 12 hours per day, use of tender (until midnight), use of leisure equipment (except water toys that consume fuel).
Not included in the price:
Food, drinks and beverages, port fees (estimated at €900 for the week), tourist taxes (1 EUR per person daily), more than 12 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 EUR), one way to/from Dubrovnik 700 EUR (in case of empty-leg), water ski and jet ski usage, National Park entrance fees, tips for the crew (5 – 10% of charter fee).
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 380 EUR per person per week (mandatory)
- Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 580 EUR per person per week (optional)
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 4 - 10 years: 50% discount
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive domestic package: (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 EUR per person per week.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic package: 100 EUR per person per week.
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 750 EUR per week.
PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 EUR/h)
• AC generator running over 12h/day (25 EUR/h)
• Water ski – 60 EUR/h
• Jet-ski – 120 EUR/h (upon request - use of jet ski need to be requested at least 4 weeks
before the charter)
Leisure equipment on board: snorkeling equipment, stand up paddle, donut, water ski, jet –
ski (on request).
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
Summer Operating Area: Croatia
Winter Base Port: Split
Winter Operating Area: Croatia