The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
- Eggs Benedict & Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Blueberry Pancakes drizzled in Maple Syrup
- Spinach & Feta Quiche served with a Crispy Bacon
- Omelets to Order served with Breakfast Sausages
- Banana Cinnamon Waffles
- Breakfast Crepes with fresh fruit and cream cheese filling
- Kahlua Soaked French Toast accompanied by Breakfast Sausages
All Breakfasts are accompanied by Freshly Made Banana Bread, Fruit Platter, Bacon or Sausages
- Cheese burgers in Paradise, homemade burgers on the grill with fresh buns and side of fries and green salad.
- Fajitas - A Selection of Grilled Meat, Fish & Chicken accompanied with a traditional Mexican selection of “make your own” Tortillas, Frijoles & Pico de Gallo.
- Blackened Shrimp Caesar Salad with Homemade Caesar Dressing & Homemade Focaccia Bread
- Steak and Chicken Kebabs, Greek Salad and Homemade Tzatziki
- Caribbean Chicken Salad served with Fresh Bread
- Seared Mahi Mahi with Zesty Basil Butter and Fragrant Rice
- A Selection of Spanish Tapas - (Ceviche, Albondigas, Crispy Goat Cheese Salad, Chorizo)
- Wild mushroom risotto balls stuffed with mozzarella cheese, breaded, fried, drizzled with balsamic reduction and truffle oil
- Chorizo and Prawn Skewers with Aioli
- Vine Cherry Tomatoes filled with Peppered Goats Cheese & Basil
- Sushi Sampler Plate
- Shrimp Tempura with Rum Dipping Sauce
- Pork and vegetable spring rolls with sweet chilli dipping sauce
All Canapés are served with Cocktail of the day and a selection of wines.
- Braised breast of lamb, boulangere potatoes, green beans and grilled
- Red Snapper with a grilled Veracruz Salsa accompanied with brown rice
- Prosciutto and Brie Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cranberry Sauce
- Filet Mignon with Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Sautéed Spinach, RoastedBalsamic Rosemary Potatoes & Cabernet Wine Reduction
- Pan seared Ahi tuna sesame crusted over wild rice and drizzled with wasabi mayo and teriyaki glaze with a crisp wonton cracker and nori salad garnish
- Salmon with lemon and herb butter, served with steamed green beans and parmesan garlic roasted asparagus
- Grilled Jerk chicken, served with roasted vegetables and cous cous
- Chocolate fondant pudding
- Eclairs, Profiteroles, Raspberry Sorbet.
- Panna cotta with glazed figs in a tuille basket.
- Creme brûlée
- Key lime pie
- Flamed bananas with vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate mousse with orange zest