The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
The food on EXTASEA2 is delicious ; freshly cooked, healthy and well balanced. Having traveled extensively, Lesley brings you varied and favorite dishes from around the world.
She is able to cater for most dietary requirements, and personally follows a Gluten-Free diet.
All menus are individually planned according to guests requests and dietary preferences.
This is a small selection of some of her mouth-watering dishes.
Served with fresh chilled fruit juice, tea or freshly brewed coffee
fresh fruit platter or smoothie, muesli or cereal with yogurt -served daily with
*Eggs Holandaise with Crispy Bacon on toasted English Muffins
*Banana or Blueberry Pancakes with Honey bacon on the side.
*Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon, fresh dill and grilled tomatoes on Toasted Bagel
*Omelete with your choice of fillings, bacon, herbs, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes
*continental breakfast: fresh baked muffins, cold meats, cheeses, pickles, assorted fresh bread, and assorted jams and spreads
light and delicious dishes, we add to and change according to the availability of the freshest seasonal ingredients.
- Pan-seared Tuna with a lime pepper crust and wakhami salad
* Spicy Caribbean Pork Tenderloin with sauted potatoes and fresh Island Salad
* Barbecued Grilled Chicken Breasts, Black Bean Salsa with lime aiola served with cheesy quesidias
* Smoked Salmon on a bed of fresh romaine lettuce, Avocado, dill and goats cheese salad with fresh baked bread
- *Delicious Asian Steak Salad
* Tortillas. Build your own scrumptious tortilla, a selection of fillings including fish, chicken, beef, tomato salsa, cheese, lettuce, guacamole and sour cream.
Captains Cocktail or choose your favorite
Cocktail Specials – Pina Collada, Pain Killer, Dark n Stormy, Bushwacker, Margarita Classic, Caipirina or a ‘Virgin’ Cocktail which appeals to all ages.
- Crab Cakes served with mango salad and spicy chutney
*Scallops in brown sage butter
- *Grilled bacon wrapped Plantains stuffed with dates
* Spicy Butternut and coconut cream soup
* Mediterranean platter*
- Choice of Thai peanut satays, spring rolls, prawn toast, crispy coconut prawns
* Grilled Asparagus wrapped in Proccuitto
Your nightly “Dinner Party” served in our spacious cockpit under star studded skies.
your choice of Wine, Ice water or ships bar, to accompany the following:
- Grilled Grassfed Beef Tenderloin with madagascan peppercorn sauce, pureed potatoes, asparagus
and fresh arugula salad
* Thai Jungle Curry Shrimp, Jasmine rice and Asian marinated vegetables
* Salmon Fillets poached in cream and caper sauce served on a bed of fettuccine noodles
* Seared Ahi tuna, cilantro lime rice, stir-fried ginger pineapple with cucumber daikon
* BBQ ribeye steak, loaded baked potatoes, steamed corn, fresh garden salad
* Butter Chicken Curry, Basmati Rice, Popodums, sambals
- *Shrimp Linquine
- *Grilled Mahi Mahi with tropical salsa and coconut rice
* Fresh Grilled Lobster, lemon and cilantro risotto and fresh mango salad
* Caribbean Rum Flambe Bananas with vanilla ice cream
* Dark Chocolate Mousse
- *Coconut Pannacotta with Blueberry coulis
* Trio of Ice Creams
* Passion Fruit creme brulee
* Frozen Lime and white chocolate torte with coconut crust
- *Chocolate lava cake with vanillia ice cream
FAMILY MENUS – Suitable for the younger members of the family will be planned according to your preference sheets.
* Hamburgers, * Macaroni and Cheese* Tacos* Chicken Tenders* Quesidillas* Lasagne
Soft drinks, sodas, water, beers and spirits are available all day for your enjoyment on Extasea.
Our Spirits include: Smirnoff Vodka, Gordons Gin, Johnny Walker Red Label, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Bailey’s, Jack Daniels, Cruzan Rum, Goslings Rum, Bacardi, Hennessy Brandy.
Red and/or White Wines. We also have a selection of liqueurs for after dinner.