The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
|Start Date||End Date||Details|
|Jul 04, 2020||Jul 10, 2020||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Aug 01, 2020||Aug 14, 2020||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Sep 05, 2020||Sep 11, 2020||Booked: Split, Croatia to Dubrovnik, Croatia|
12,000 EUR per week
9,500 EUR per week
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
Included in price:
Accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 3 crew members, sojourn tax, 8 hours of air conditioning per day, bed linen and towels, beach towels, WiFi, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment, kayak, paddle board, cleaning of cabins every day.
Not included in price:
Food, drinks and beverages, entrances to the National Parks, port/anchors fees, private marina fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 60 Eur), more than 8 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 20 Eur), one way to/from Dubrovnik 800 EUR in cash on board (in case of empty-leg), water ski and donut usage, tips for the crew.
Obligatory extra costs:
• Food, to be paid with second payment or in cash on board (prefered)
• Drinks – paid in cash on spot
• Port fees / anchorages (estimated at 800 EUR for the week) – paid in cash on spot
1. FOOD OPTIONS
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 350 EUR per person per week (MANDATORY)
- Extra dinner: 35 EUR per dinner per person
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 3 -10 years: 50% discount
- children from 10 - 12 years: 30% discount
2. DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week.
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 90 Eur per person per week.
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - cork fee: 600 Eur per week.
3. PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 Eur/h)
• AC generator running over 8h/day (20Eur/h)
• Water ski & donut – 70 EUR/h
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h
Summer Operating Area: Croatia
Winter Base Port: Ugljan
Winter Operating Area: