The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
Please contact clearing house
54,000 USD per week
42,000 USD per week
Rates are Inclusive
Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra. Please verify with clearing house.
Cruising Permit: Paid by Boat Licenses: Paid by Boat
Additional Rate Details:
1 June – 1 Sept: 42,000 USD/Week All-Incl* + 12% GST + 5% APA
1 Sept – 1 June: 48,000 USD/week All-Incl* + 12% GST + 5% APA
Xmas, Othodox Xmas, NY, Chniese NY, Easter: 54,000 USD/Week All-Incl* + 12% GST + 5% APA
* The rate includes:
- 2 dives per day (except for the check-in day and 24 hours before departure), including 1 dive at night once a week (on this day 1 dive in the daytime + night dive), all dives are carried out with Alice diving DHONI)
- 1 dive instructor and 1 dive guide
- Full board (Buffet)
- Water, coffee (Nespresso Machine) and tea
- Transfers (Airport-Yacht-Airport)
- 1 Night fishing
- 1 BBQ on a wild beach
- Use of Dingi 5m for fast transfer to the islands for a walk or dinner
- 1 Cocktail Party
- Fuel for Best of Maldives Route (South Male – Ari – Vaavu)
- Green Tax 6 $ per person per day (obligatorily)
- Christmas / New Year’s supplement (obligatorily) 250 USD extra per person for the festive dinner and entertainment.
- Air tickets
- Insurance (Medical and diving)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- A La Carte Menu **
- Rental of diving/fishing equipment / Additional diving
- Additional day and night fishing
- Any Spa/massage treatments on request (price upon request)
- Yoga Teacher on request (price upon request)
- Surf Guide on request (price upon request)
- PADI Dive courses on request (450 USD per Open Water course Per Person)
An APA of 5-10% is recommended
**The Chef is from Thailand and our menu is a fusion of local, pan Asian and European cuisine. We quote separately the A La Carte menu and the guests may pre-book the menu if they want a seated dinner with their preferences instead of the buffet style created by the chef. In any case, all the meal restrictions and allergies will be carefully taken care of, for sure.
Summer Operating Area: Indian Ocean and SE Asia
Winter Base Port: Male
Winter Operating Area: Indian Ocean and SE Asia
Male - Maldives.