The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
Please contact clearing house
88,000 USD per week
88,000 USD per week
Rates are Plus Expenses
Summer Operating Area: Australia, South Pacific
Winter Base Port: Port Douglas, Australia
Winter Operating Area: Australia, South Pacific
Location details: Based in Port Douglas, North Queensland, Australia.
The perfect getaway to the Great Barrier Reef.
55minutes drive from Cairns International Airport (via a stunning Heritage-listed road).
• February > April = Papua New Guinea (one-way relocation fees. Negotiable.)
• May onwards (flexible) = the Great Barrier Reef, East Coast Australia, or Papua New Guinea depending on interest.
BELUGA is always available to relocate to Papua New Guinea or the Solomon Islands. The Owners are passionate about all regions, whether it be for fishing, diving, or amazing cultural experiences.
Please enquire and put forward all interest!
• March: America's Cup, New Zealand. All charters considered.
2-week charters preferred.
One-way relocation fees (2,400nm, approx AUD $58,000).
Watch the amazing (BF) video of BELUGA on the Great Barrier Reef: https://youtu.be/Z3LVZGocRT0
Relocation fees may apply depending on locations
PLEASE BRING ALL ENQUIRIES:
September to November is mother-shipping season - but Owner will consider week charters as priority around dates already booked.
Winter 2019/2020 High Rate: 88,000 USD per week (Terms: MYBA)
Winter 2019/2020 Low Rate: 88,000 USD per week (Terms: MYBA)
Summer 2020 High Rate: 88,000 USD per week (Terms: MYBA)
Summer 2020 Low Rate: 88,000 USD per week (Terms: MYBA)
Winter 2020/2021 High Rate: 88,000 USD per week (Terms: MYBA)
Winter 2020/2021 Low Rate: 88,000 USD per week (Terms: MYBA)
Summer 2021 High Rate: 88,000 USD per week (Terms: MYBA)
Summer 2021 Low Rate: 88,000 USD per week (Terms: MYBA)
USD 88,000 per week year-round (MYBA terms)
Short-term charters are considered: USD $18,000 (24hours) or USD $36,000 (48hours), MYBA terms.
Over Christmas and NYE, no minimum duration.
Fully weekly charter rates include full use of a custom-built 40ft chaseboat (MINKE).
Note: this drops the cruising speed to 7.5 knots if BELUGA needs to tow MINKE.
** Whitsundays **
• 4 - 6 nights > One-way relocation fees from Port Douglas (Homeport) To Hamilton Island (approx. AUD $9,500).
• 7 nights + > No relocation fees
** Port Douglas, Great Barrier Reef **
• 1 - 4 nights > Return relocation fees from Port Douglas to Lizard Island (approx. AUD $5,000).
• 4 nights + > no relocation fees.
• Port Douglas (homeport) to Hamilton Island (Whitsundays) = approx. 320nm
• Port Douglas (homeport) to Cairns = approx. 35nm
• Port Douglas (homeport) to Lizard Island = approx. 120nm
• Cairns to Alotau (PNG) = 530nm
• Cairns to Nadi (Fiji) = 1,800nm
Note: when towing her chaseboat, MINKE, BELUGA's speed drops down to 7.5knots.
Watch the amazing video of BELUGA on the Great Barrier Reef: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3LVZGocRT0
Watch the interview of Captain Bob and their adventures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHNQ8tDhFDE
+ applicable local tax:
• Australia: 10%
• Papua New Guinea: 10%
• Solomon Islands: no tax
1. The use of personal watercraft is at the operator’s sole risk and is only permitted subject to the operator having the applicable license, if required, and meeting local regulations. Any liability arising from non-compliance regarding the use of personal watercraft is entirely at the operator’s risk.
2. The charter fee includes full use of BELUGA’s chaseboat [MINKE, custom-built 40ft Assegai], and her dedicated Crew (skipper).
3. A crew gratuity is customary but is given at the Charterer’s discretion.
4. Night sailing only permitted with prior approval and planning from the Captain.
5. Satellite VoIP Voice, via a handset on the Bridge is charged on per minute consumption. Costs are approximately US $1/minute.
6. Satellite Broadband via onboard WiFi is supplied at a minimum of (256/128 : 64/32) on an unlimited download basis free of charge. For charters of 7-nights or more, the service is complimentarily upgraded to (1024/512 : 256/128). Faster speed on request (additional charges apply, 1 month minimum notice).
7. When chartering in the South Pacific (Fiji, Solomons, Papua New Guinea), the APA funds will be requested to reach the Stakeholder’s account 8 weeks prior to boarding in order to allow for logistical planning in remote locations.
8. (where applicable) In this Agreement VAT is the equivalent of 10% Australian GST and means Goods and Services Tax levied by the Australian Tax Office.
9. Charters between December and February in Australia, require the use of a cyclone addendum.
MYBA 2017 e-contracts.