The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
Please contact clearing house
125,000 USD per week
100,000 USD per week
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
High Season: $125,000 USD p/w (only applies for Christmas and NYE!)
Low Season: $100,000 USD p/w
** High Season rate is only for charters over Christmas and NYE.
Short-term charters strongly considered, from 2 nights onwards, please enquire.
+ applicable tax.
New Caledonia: 6%
1. The use of personal watercraft is at the operator’s sole risk and is only permitted subject to the operator having the applicable license, if required, and meeting local regulations. Any liability arising from non-compliance regarding the use of personal watercraft is entirely at the operator’s risk.
2. A crew gratuity is customary, but is given at the Charterer’s discretion.
3. Night sailing only permitted with prior approval and planning from the Captain.
4. Inmarsat Satellite VoIP Voice, via a handset on the Bridge is charged on per minute consumption.
5. Inmarsat Satellite Broadband via onboard WiFi is supplied on an unlimited download basis at an additional cost (approx USD $131 per day)
MYBA 2017 E-contracts
Summer Operating Area: Australia, South Pacific
Winter Base Port: Sydney, Australia
Winter Operating Area: Australia, South Pacific
NOVEMBER THROUGH TO MARCH : Sydney Harbour, Australia
MAY TO OCTOBER: Charters in New Caledonia and in Fiji / Vanuatu
MASTEKA 2 is the only foreign-flagged superyacht to have obtained a commercial licence for charters in New Caledonia.
Please enquire for relocation fees - applicable from Noumea to Nadi, Fiji in most cases.
References available from the recent famtrips, in November 2017 and May 2018. Please enquire!
BOAT INTERNATIONAL'S review: https://www.boatinternational.com/destinations/south-pacific/islands-riviera-exploring-new-caledonia-on-board-masteka-2--35617
**MASTEKA 2 is available for short-term charters, from 2 nights, please bring your enquiries.
New Caledonia is French paradise in the tropics of the South Pacific. The real "South" of France!
The archipelago of islands is heavily influenced by the French culture due to its colonial past. It is a paradise for the food lover boasting the best of French Cuisine. It is paradise for divers as its Barrier Reef encloses the world’s largest lagoon. It is nature’s paradise as it is home to the richest ecological diversity in the world per square kilometre.
* Itineraries in New Caledonia are likely to involve the lagoon and the Isle of Pines, a half day trip away, and custom routes can be honed with the help of Laurie and the captain.
* 7 days is a great time to visit a mix of the mainland and the main islands including Isle of Pines, whilst 10-14 days would be more relaxed, and after all, that is the object of the exercise.
* Exploring the 5 islands: Lifou has vanilla plantations, like Tahaa in French Polynesia’s Society Islands, a mecca for those taken with the taste.
* UNESCO-listed coral ecosystems
* Marine life galore
* French culture in Melanesian paradise
* Board sports in all forms!
* She is offered with her 34ft Boston Whaler, offering great fishing, diving, whale watching opportunities!
* For diving charters, we would like to recommend Dr Bastien Preuss – a young French dive-master, also involved in scientific research around the lagoons of New Caledonia.
FROM NOVEMBER: MASTEKA 2 is back to Sydney Harbour, Australia.
Available for short and long-term charters, including Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Summer in Sydney starts around mid-November when the charter season opens up in the world's most stunning protected harbour.
Although called HARBOUR, this can seem misleading in terms of how much there is to do in and around Sydney!
Sydney spreads over 240 kilometres of shoreline and 55km2 in total. The Shoreline between St Tropez to Monaco represents approximately 100 km!
Enquire for sample itineraries and land-based options which perfectly complete the experience.