The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
Please contact clearing house
6,900 EUR per week
5,200 EUR per week
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
Included in price:
• Shipboard accommodation for max. 5 pax,
• permits and insurance,
• tender with outboard engine,
• linens, towels and yacht cleaning,
• beach towels
• 4 h of navigation per day,
• crew salaries - 2 crew members (captain and steward),
• air conditioning 4 h per day,
• 13% VAT.
Not included in price:
• Breakfast 120 EUR/pax/week or half board 320,00 EUR/pax/week (breakfast + lunch or dinner) – this can be prepaid
• Port and marina fees (approximate cost for one week is 800 EUR)
• Tourist taxes - 1,40 EUR per person/ day
• Beverages – clients need to bring their own drinks or provisioning can be done
• One-way fee (if empty leg caused) 700 EUR
• Navigation over 4 hours per day - 50 EUR/h
• Air conditioning over 4 hours per day - 5 EUR/h
• Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
• Shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…)
• National park and park of nature entrances
• Guided tours,
• Gratuities / tips for the crew.
• SUP, kayak and snorkeling equipment.
Deposit: 50 % of charter fee – immediately, as confirmation of booking
Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs – not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
CHECK IN: Saturday 17:00 h
CHECK OUT: Saturday 09:00 h
Summer Operating Area: Croatia
Winter Base Port: Korčula
Winter Operating Area: