The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
|Start Date||End Date||Details|
|Jun 20, 2020||Jun 26, 2020||Booked: Dubrovnik, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Jul 25, 2020||Jul 31, 2020||Booked: Dubrovnik, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Sep 05, 2020||Sep 11, 2020||Booked: Split, Croatia to Dubrovnik, Croatia|
18,000 EUR per week
13,000 EUR per week
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
Included in price:
• Shipboard accommodation,
• permits, insurance,
• the captain’s dinner,
• natural water, tea and coffee,
• all equipment on board except waverunner which is extra charged 150€/h,
• tender with outboard engine,
• linens and towels, beach towels,
• fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day,
• crew salaries,
• yacht cleaning,
• guest taxes,
• gasoline for tender,
• diesel for generator 6 hours daily,
• Wi-Fi internet connection,
Price does not include:
• Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport,
• shore excursions,
• adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…),
• national park and park of nature entrances,
• guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew,
• extra meals (35 EUR/person),
• extra fuel for over 4 hours navigation per day,
• water sports: (water skiing, wake board, banana: 100 EUR / hour),
• private marina fees (if requested from clients),
• tips and personal extras and additional costs not mentioned under the “the price includes” section.
• Port and marina fees
• Air conditioning over 6 hours per day - 20 €/h
• Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 500 €
• Extra navigation: 50 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
• Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused (for example; if empty leg caused, Delivery fee for embarkation in Dubrovnik will be charged 700€).
• Half board: 350 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch) - OBLIGATORY
• Full board: 550 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner) - OPTIONAL
• Children 4 years old and under are free
• 50% discount for 4 – 12 years old
Drinks / Beverage options:
• Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
• All-inclusive domestic package – includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 220 € pax/week.
• All-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic package – 100 € pax/week.
• Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 700 € / week
Tender and toys:
• Tender 5m with 70HP outboard
• Waterski, kayak, SUP, snorkeling equipment
• Waverunner – extra charged 150€/h
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: Saturday - 17:00 h
CHECK-OUT: Saturday - 09:00 h
Summer Operating Area: Croatia
Winter Base Port: Dubrovnik
Winter Operating Area: