The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
|Start Date||End Date||Details|
|Jun 22, 2019||Jun 28, 2019||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Jul 06, 2019||Jul 12, 2019||Booked: Dubrovnik, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Jul 13, 2019||Jul 19, 2019||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Aug 24, 2019||Aug 30, 2019||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Aug 31, 2019||Sep 06, 2019||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Sep 07, 2019||Sep 13, 2019||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Sep 14, 2019||Sep 20, 2019||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Sep 21, 2019||Sep 27, 2019||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
|Sep 28, 2019||Oct 04, 2019||Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia|
19,900 EUR per week
13,900 EUR per week
Rates are Plus Expenses
Additional Rate Details:
Included in price
- Shipboard accommodation and crew service
- Fuel for max. 4 h navigation/day; 12h AC generator running/day
- Bed sheets change 1/week; towels twice/week, every day cabin cleaning
- Wi-fi connection (20 GB/day)
- Residence taxes, VAT
- Water toys: canoe, water ski, water tube (donuts), SUP, snorkeling equipment
- Obligatory: half board 315 eur/person/week or full board: 450 eur/person/week
- Port and marina fees
- National park and protected areas entrance fees
- Drink consumption according boats bar price list – it is not allowed to bring own drinks aboard
- Land excursions and transfers
- Tips for the crew
- Domestic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices, Croatian produced beer and wine; excluding imported spirits, exclusive wines and coctails) and): 175 eur/person/week
- Non-alcoholic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices): 105 eur/person/week
- Half board all inclusive (breakfast, lunch,welcome dinner, captains dinner, port fees, unlimited AC + domestic drink package): 630 eur/person/week
- One way fee (if empty leg caused) – 1000 eur
- Fuel for water sports that use tender (water ski, tube – 60 eur/h)
- Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (75 Eur/h), AC generator running over 12h/day (20Eur/h)
- Jet-ski 1000 eur/week + fuel
- Food for children under age of 2………….. free of charge
- Food for children under age of 11…………………….. 50%
- Two weeks booked……………………………………………. 5%
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY – 17:00 h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY – 09:00 h
Summer Operating Area: Croatia
Winter Base Port: Split
Winter Operating Area: Croatia
Queen of Adriatic home port (and place where you will mostly embark it when going from Split area) is in Kaštilac, which was originally built as a fortress of a Benedictine Monastery in 16th century. This is also the place where one of the scenes from Game of Thrones was filmed.