The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
|Start Date||End Date||Details|
|Jun 29, 2019||Jul 06, 2019||Booked: St Thomas USVI to St Thomas USVI|
|Dec 28, 2019||Jan 04, 2020||Booked: Saint Thomas, USVI* to Saint Thomas, USVI*|
80,000 USD per week
70,000 USD per week
Rates are All Inclusive
Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra. Please verify with clearing house.
Cruising Permit: Paid by Boat Licenses: Paid by Boat
Additional Rate Details:
*Special All Inclusive rate offered through August 2019 based on 10 people.
Weekly rate of $60,000 plus 30% APA also offered.
Daily Rate is the high rate divided by 6 for charters less than 5 days
High Rate - Christmas / New Year $80,000
10 day minimum for Christmas / New Year's charter or a 1 week Christmas charter must end by Dec. 27 to accommodate any New Year's charter.
Commissions based on $60,000 low and $70,000 high
• The Charter Fee includes the charter of the Vessel with all its equipment in working
order; tools; stores; cleaning materials and basic consumable stores for engine room,
deck, galley and cabins; laundry of ship's linen; the crew’s wages, uniforms and food;
the insurance of the Vessel and crew.
• Running of the vessel and use of on-board sports equipment.
• Captain and 5 crew members
• Standard ship's bar
• Maximum of 10 Guests Sleeping and eating onboard, 3 meals per day, hors d’oeuvres
and snacks for 10 guests.
• Internet use where available
• Yacht relocation fees (if booking is not in the BVI’s)
• Cruising permits, customs formalities
• Premium spirits, beverages and fine wine requests or excessive alcohol consumption.
• Off-yacht activities and excursions
• Dockage, berthing dues and other harbour charges including pilots' fees and local taxes,
• Hire or purchase costs of any special equipment or provisions placed on board at the CHARTERER's
• Airport transfers and similar expense incurred by the CHARTERER.
• Rendezvous diving
• Crew gratuity which is not compulsory but is customary at 15 - 20% of charter rate.
Given at the charterers discretion depending on the level of service received..
Summer Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards
Winter Base Port: BVI
Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards