The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
The Azimut 68 Evolution, is one of the most successful yachts ever built. Retains the unique advantages of its predecessor Azimut 68 Plus, to which it ads: Larger aft deck, aft dining table & couch, larger and more modern side windows in Master cabin, larger modern side windows in VIP cabin, more powerful, less smoky and more silent “Common Rail” engines, more modern galley.
In addition to these CHILL OUT has also teak decks all over (aftdeck, fore deck, fly bridge, walk around), more modern interiror due to her mat woods, only cream/beige fabrics & leathers all over her exterior & interior (all upholsteries replaced March 2019) and new wooden floor in salon, enhancing style and luxury.
Attention is paid to every detail on board, with designer's new GUY LAROCHE bed linen & towels, new comfortable mattresses in all cabins, expensive porcelain tableware, quality amenities sets etc.
Her excellent permanent and very experienced CREW of 3 is always ready to cater every guest need and to offer a holiday to remember forever in the amazing Greece.
CHILL OUT is in TOP Condition, refitted extensively in 2019 and perfectly maintained all year round by a very qualified General & Technical Manager, supervising her 24/7 to ensure the highest level of service on board.
- Impressive modern sleek lines
- TOP condition, like new (major refit 2019) – new photos will be available soon
- Exceptionally spacious full beam Master Cabin with two large side windows offering stunning views, dinette & large desk
- Exceptionally spacious and luxurious Master bathroom, with large bath tub, two marble sinks & ample storage space
- Spacious Cabins for her size
- 4 spacious en suite bathrooms (1 with two doors, used also as day head)
- Large side windows & hutch in VIP cabin
- Option for 3 Double cabins (Twin convertible to King*)
- New comfortable mattresses in all cabins
- Elegant interior and accessories in beige tones. Attention to details (designer’s Guy Laroche linen & towels, expensive tableware etc)
- New wooden floor in salon
- Teak deck on aft deck, fly bridge, platform & walk around
- Maintained in Top Condition all year round by a very experienced General Manager who supervises her 24/7, ensuring the highest level of service on board
- Charter oriented Owner & fantastic Crew of 3.
- Variety of Sea Toys: SEA BOB*, SEA SCOOTER*, SUP*, Water Skis, Tube, Novurania tender with 40hp outboard etc
* Free, On Request prior to booking
Accommodates 8-9 guests in 4 spacious and luxurious cabins, all with (4) en suite bathrooms.
- 1 Master cabin (aft-full beam) exceptionally spacious with two large side windows offering fantastic sea views, a small dinette, a large desk, open wardrobe area with mirror, drawers, closet and an impressively spacious en suite (full beam) bathroom with a large bath tub, two spacious marble sinks and ample storage space.
Master Bed dimensions: 1.57 x 1.87cm.
- 1 VIP cabin, spacious for this size of yacht, with two large side windows, hutch and en suite bathroom with shower. VIP bed dimensions: 1.50 x 200 cm
- 1 spacious Twin cabin with 2 single beds, convertible** to a Double cabin with one large double bed (1,74 x 1,90cm) and en suite bathroom with shower.
This bed can sleep up to 3 kids (or 1 adult + 2 kids).
Single Beds dimensions: 0.70 x 1.90cm
- 1 Twin cabin with L shaped beds and en suite bathroom with shower, used also as day head (2 doors).
L shaped Bed Dimensions: 0.80 x 1.96cm & 0.80 x 1.74cm
Crew cabin with independent aft entrance and en suite bathroom.
* For Sleeping AND Cruising CHILL OUT is licensed for max 12 persons INCLUDING Crew: Either 10 guests + 2 Crew, or 9 guests + 3 Crew.
* 9 guests can sleep only if 3 guests share the King bed of the Twin cabin, when it is converted.
** On request (free) only prior to booking.