The Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet is a hand-picked and extensive collection sporting of only the finest, most trustworthy BVI charter yachts, such as Lagoon, Jeanneau, or Bavaria. These are brands and manufacturers that have come to prove themselves time and time again to be reliable and robust sea goers, capable of supplying relaxation, luxury, and adventure as you demand it. We believe the Yacht is one of the most central aspects of any charter experience, acting as a base of action, a source of fun and importantly, your home for the trip. We can help you find not only a great yacht but one that suits you and your needs specifically.
Check out the Seahorse Yacht Charters Fleet of BVI charter yachts today and see what we currently have available. No matter you’re after a power yacht, monohull, catamaran or something more specific, you’ll be sure to find something fitting in our line up. There’s something for everyone here at Seahorse, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never sent a day off land or if you’re a grizzled sailing veteran, we can help find the yacht that’s right for you. Our yachts are also perfect for couples or families, offering a prime opportunity to craft memorable and meaningful experiences you’ll cherish for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding any BVI charter yachts that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact Seahorse Yacht Charters directly, and we’ll be happy to help you out with any possible inquiries you may have. Our team is made up of experienced sailors and charter veterans, with Liz & her husband having spent over 30 years sailing and adventuring in the BVI. Seahorse Yacht Charter members have spent lives crafting stunning sailing memories and now want to bring those joys to you too. Sailing is an experience everyone should have at least once and it’s never been easier than with the help of Seahorse Yacht Charters.
(1) Master queen cabin is on main deck forward of salon, it offers a small desk, has door to forward cockpit and private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Ber is 77"L x 58"W.
(1) Forward starboard Queen cabin on lower level with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77"L x 47"W.
(1) Aft starboard Queen cabin on lower level with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 75"L x 56"W.
(1) Forward port Queen cabin on lower level with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77"L x 56"W.
(1) Aft port Queen cabin on lower level with private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. Berth size 77"L x 52"W AND there is an upper pullman berth, berth size 72"L x 25"W which can be removed.
*****NOTE: Crew normally use the aft port berth but can move to forward port cabin if clients need the pullman berth.
Main salon on main deck along with galley and bar. Aft deck offers alfresco dining and loads of lounge area. Top party deck affords a 360 degree view and beautiful breeze. This deck offers massive seating and lounge area, a built-in bar and bar-b-que area along with super stereo sound system. Top deck also has 55" Smart TV for events.
Forward deck has trampolines for lounging along with a forward cockpit.